International Scientific Board (ISB)
We are incredibly fortunate to have a diverse selection of some of the world’s best minds across the spectrum of fisheries science making up the International Scientific Board (ISB) for WRFC10: from interdisciplinary and integrated fisheries science, fish conservation and biology, sociology, social and economic science, marine and freshwater ecology, habitat restoration and rehabilitation, climate change, and everything in between.
The ISB is responsible for guiding the content of the WRFC 10, including the following:
- Developing and finalising conference session themes and subthemes (including special sessions) and workshops (input on activities)
- Assisting with the call for abstracts, reviewing abstracts and making recommendations on final abstract acceptance
- Identifying and organising keynote speakers and recommending plenary speakers
- Designing the conference program
- Preparing and coordinating special scientific journal publication of the presentations post-conference