Register for the 10th World Recreational Fishing Conference
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN – YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO SECURE YOUR SPOT AND JOIN US FOR WRFC10!
The 10th World Recreational Fishing Conference (WRFC10) will be held on-site at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, from 20-22 February 2023
We’re excited to announce that we now have both in-person and virtual registration options available to maximise opportunities to attend and to connect with the WRFC10 conference community, share ideas and contribute to the future of our fisheries and recreational fishing.
Buy your tickets and register now to secure your spot to attend the world’s preeminent and biggest fishing conference, the 10th World Recreational Fishing Conference, via our Registration Portal.
We look forward to connecting with you at WRFC10 in Melbourne in February 2023.
|In-person (Full) Conference Registration||
|Virtual Conference Registration||
1 To obtain their Victorian recreational fishing licence, delegates are requested to approach the Victorian Fisheries Authority (VFA) booth at the venue throughout the conference days.
|Category||Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate*||Late Rate**|
|Full conference registration (in person)||CLOSED||$605||$805|
|Virtual conference registration (full conference)||$150||$150||$150|
|Add-ons (purchase additional tickets when you register)|
|Gala Dinner and Awards Night||$135||$135|
* Regular registrations will open on 23 December 2022 and close 7 February 2023.
** Late registrations will open on 7 February 2023 and remain open up until the conference dates.
Registration Terms and Conditions:
- All fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and Goods and Sevices Tax (GST) inclusive.
- All registration fees must be paid in full prior to the conference.
- Registration cancellations must be sent in writing, mailed, faxed or emailed, to Fruitbowl Productions and will incur a 20% cancellation fee if made after 1 February 2023.
- The VFA in conjunction with the conference venue and event organisers, Fruitbowl Productions, undertake to ensure that WRFC10 is a COVID-safe event. Delegates attending WRFC10 in person acknowledge that proof of vaccination (or a valid exemption) may be required by various parties, including venues, transport and accommodation providers.
- Delegates traveling from overseas may be required to obtain a visa before traveling to Australia.
- The VFA reserves the right to make changes to the program, including presenters and sessions where necessary. In the unlikely event that a presenter withdraws or cannot travel, the VFA reserve the right to make the appropriate decision in the best interest of the conference – this may include not offering refunds, changes to the program and canceling sessions.