- The International Scientific Board (ISB) will be responsible for reviewing abstracts and other sessions and providing advice the VFA who will be the final decision maker in accepting or rejecting abstracts.
- Final program allocation to conference themes will be determined by the VFA with advice from the ISB.
Abstracts and other sessions will be reviewed by the ISB according to the criteria below:
- Aim of presentation is clearly stated
- Focus, relevance & suitability according to the Conference themes
- Value of discussion/reflection of research amongst delegates
- Quality of the abstract and potential benefit to recreational fisheries
The ISB will also make an overall assessment of the program in terms of balance in gender, demography and a mix of early career and senior presenters.
Notifying successful presenters
- Successful presenters will be notified between 15 – 30 October, 2022 with a confirmation email (check your junk / spam mail folder after this date or contact Organisers).
- Detailed instructions for accepted presenters will be communicated in due course after confirmations are made of presenters and the final Conference program.
- Please note the details provided as the author contact should be for the main contact of your abstract.
- NOTE: All presenters must register and pay for the Conference no later than 30 November, 2022. The Organisers will contact presenters if they have not registered by this date before withdrawing their abstract from the program.