- The International Scientific Board (ISB) will be responsible for reviewing abstracts and other sessions and providing advice the VFA who will be the final decision maker in accepting or rejecting abstracts.
- Final program allocation to conference themes will be determined by the VFA with advice from the ISB.
Abstracts and other sessions will be reviewed by the IBS according to the criteria below:
Aim of presentation clearly stated
- Focus, relevance & suitability according to the Conference themes
- Value of discussion/reflection of research amongst delegates
- Quality of the abstract and potential benefit to recreational fisheries
The International Scientific Board will also make an overall assessment of the program in terms of balance in gender, demography and a mix of early career and senior presenters.
Notifying successful presenters
- Successful presenters will be notified by August 30th, 2022 with a confirmation email (check your junk / spam mail folder after this date or contact Organisers).
- Detailed instructions for accepted presenters will be communicated in due course.
- Please note the details provided as the author contact should be for the main contact of your abstract.
- NOTE: All presenters must register and pay for the Conference no later than October 1, 2022. The Organisers will contact presenters if they have not registered by this date before withdrawing their abstract from the program.