Grants & Awards
Bursaries to support students, early career scientists or recreational fishing leaders from the developing world and first nations people
The WRFC10, in conjunction with the host organisation, the Victorian Fisheries Authority, are delighted to be able to offer support to students and early career scientists/researchers and recreational fishing leaders from the developing world along with through international first nations people through our Bursary Program. The Program will provide support through AUD$1,000 grants put towards travel and accommodation costs to attend WRFC10 and, in addition to this, cover WRFC10 registration fees, tickets to the Gala Dinner and a complimentary ticket to attend a post-conference field tour.
Bursary Program Application Process
Applications can be made for bursaries via the Grant Application Form below.
It is important, in putting in an application for the Bursary Program, the complies with the following guidelines:
- Applicants read, understand and agree to the Bursary Program Terms and Conditions (World Recreational Fishing Conference 10_Terms & Conditions for Bursary Program).
- Applications are submitted via the Form by midnight AEST (Melbourne, Australia) 1 December, 2022.
- Once you have submitted your application online, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application.
- Successful applications will be notified via email or telephone by midnight AEST 21 December, 2022 and will need to be accepted (via email) within 14 days.
- Successful presenters will need to pay the difference in accommodation and travel costs, incidental expenses and organise necessary visas.
Apply for a bursary